Our work on behalf of LGBTQ+ families would not be possible without the generous support of our donors, corporate sponsors, and foundation funders. Learn about our 2022 National Corporate Sponsorship opportunities here.
The Protectors Circle is a small group of generous supporters who are leading Family Equality forward. With significant personal commitments of $1,200 or more annually, Protectors Circle members sustain our most important work and are critical partners in our work to create a world where all families, especially those with LGBTQ+ parents, are treated equally.
National Corporate Sponsors
To learn more about becoming a National Corporate Sponsor, contact Matthew Ramsey, Chief Development Officer.
We are grateful for the support of the following foundations for their support of Family Equality programs:
- BC Partners Foundation (US) Inc
- Blum Kovler Foundation
- The BWF Foundation
- Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS
- Brooklyn Community Foundation
- Cape Cod Five Foundation
- Communitites Foundation of Texas
- Daryl & Steven Roth Foundation
- David Bohnett Foundation
- Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation
- FEIN Foundation
- GALE Fund
- GALE Fund – Cape Cod Foundation
- Gary & Pennie Abramson Charitable Foundation
- Gill Foundation
- Gloria Estefan Foundation
- Gochnauer Family Foundation
- Hargrove Pierce Foundation
- Harvey Reese and Jonathan Murray Foundation
- Heather & Felix Baker Foundation
- Judy Peck Foundation Incorporated
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- KeyBank Foundation
- La Centra-Sumerlin Foundation
- Lizzie and Jonathan Tisch Foundation
- Michael Sbabo Fund of Stonewall Community Foundation
- National Basketball Players Association Foundation
- Orange County Community Foundation
- Reynolds Family Foundation
- Rich Family Foundation
- Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation
- Rodney White Foundation
- Scott Lazarus/Julie Farmer Family Foundation
- State Street Foundation, Inc
- Susan & Elihu Rose Foundation
- The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida
- The Henry Luce Foundation
- The Hostetter and Habib Foundation
- The K Foundation
- UPS Foundation
- Vradenburg Foundation
- Wechsler Foundation, Inc.
- Youth Service America
Family Equality is grateful for the support of our sponsors—these relationships help make our work possible!
Family Equality is also committed to the integrity of our programs, and our sponsors support us without directing the content or values of our work.
Family Equality does not endorse one professional or business over another, and cannot guarantee the services of any third party, even if they have participated in one of our training programs.